Skip to main content

About your Search

20121201
20121231
STATION
CNN 1
CNNW 1
DATE
LANGUAGE
Search Results 0 to 1 of about 2 (some duplicates have been removed)
've lived the longest oots. >> sar din ya, italy, okinawa, japan, loma linda, california, the nick coy ya peninsula in costa rica. these are all places where the people not only are living longer than most americans, but their quality of life and overall health is remarkably better as well. here's his latest blue zone recovery. greece. people here are three times more likely to reach their 90s and older people have half the rate of heart diseasdisease. their minds stay sharp as well. america has one quarter the rate of dementia. he wants to capture that formula so you and i can live longer. >> you know, it captures the imagination, dan, for sure. welcome back to the back to th. people always ask about this, they want to know what do other people in other parts of the world know that we don't, how much of this is genes, and how much it lifestyle. >> 20% of how long the average person lives is genes, the other 80% is lifestyle and environment. >> the thing that people always point to in the united states is stress. it's a vague term, means different things to different people. is stress he
Search Results 0 to 1 of about 2 (some duplicates have been removed)